1.03 CDV problem

I think they are using the official version. Today, I was unable to host a game with an old opponent of mine: I have the CDV version, while he has the US release.

He later reported the same phenomena occuring with other CDV version owners, too, and that he had no problems connecting to people with the US version.

Time for the patch 1.031! :mad:

I have been testing this all day and have not been able to replicate the problem.

I tested CDV 1.03 to Battlefront 1.03 (PC), CDV 1.03 to Battlefront 1.03 (Mac), I hosted and joined and made sure to test both QB's and pre-existing scenarios. All connections/combinations worked.

What language is the CDV version you are playing with? I have been testing with the German version.

If you have a problem try switching who hosts and who joins and see if that makes a difference.

Madmatt

[ June 08, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Eh... I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I fell for a really cheap one. Earlier this week, I reinstalled WinXP due to component upgrade, and forgot to disable the OS firewall afterwards. This could be the reason behind connection problems, I cannot confirm it to onw way or the other 'til I get in touch with my opponents tomorrow.