Camera movement bug. How to stop the camera from drifting ?

I'm replaying Theatre of War, I forget how amazingly fun it is, but I'm having a small problem with the camera.

The camera is always panning to the left and down on it's own in short jerky movements if I'm not actively holding the middle mouse button and forcing it's aim.

It gets pretty annoying, pretty quickly, to have the camera constantly drifting around on it's own.

I thought I saw a fix for this issue somewhere out on the net but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Any ideas, or better yet, a way to stop the camera glitch.

Thanks for your time.

I figured it out. I had to uncheck the use both cores option. A shame, since the game runs a little more smoothly on two cores, it seems anyway. I'd still be happy to hear if there is another fix that I am missing the would still allow me to use both cores.

• 3 weeks later...

Semiconductor devices wherein minority charge is stored in a spatially defined depletion region (potential well) at the surface of a semiconductor, and is moved about the surface by transferring this charge to similar adjacent wells. The formation of the potential well is controlled by the manipulation of voltage applied to surface electrodes. Since a potential well represents a nonequilibrium state, it will fill with minority charge from normal thermal generation. Thus a charge-coupled device (CCD) must be continuously clocked or refreshed to maintain its usefulness. In general, the potential wells are strung together as shift registers. Charge is injected or generated at various input ports and then transferred to an output detector. By appropriate design to minimize the dispersive effects that are associated with the charge-transfer process, well-defined charge packets can be moved over relatively long distances through thousands of transfers.

There are several methods of controlling the charge motion, all of which rely upon providing a lower potential for the charge in the desired direction. When an electrode is placed in proximity to a semiconductor surface, the electrode's potential can control the near-surface potential within the semiconductor. The basis for this control is the same as for metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) transistor action. If closely spaced electrodes are at different voltages, they will form potential wells of different depths. Free charge will move from the region of higher potential to the one of lower potential.

An important property of a charge-coupled device is its ability to transfer almost all of the charge from one well to the next. Without this feature, charge packets would be quickly distorted and lose their identity. This ability to transfer charge is measured as transfer efficiency, which must be very good for the structure to be useful in long registers. Values greater than 99.9% per transfer are not uncommon. This means that only 10% of the original charge is lost after 100 transfers.