Space/Time warp?

I have been playing with the USMC 'Streets of Hama' scenario, and after a few plays, tinkered with the oob for each side. For some reason now, one of my tanks is "beamed" into a building behind enemy lines, after I breach the city walls. I have run it through twice, and once my M1 suddenly went from being with its platoon, and all reversing, to the inside of a building on the far side of the city, surrounded by the enemy armor it had just been firing at. The second time, the other M1 was ordered forward on a "hunt" in the same area of the map, and roughly the same situation...this M1 decided however, to go fast speed on a kamikaze mission right into the same enemy armor concentration on the far side of town..I went to do the other half jaw of my assault, and came back after 30 seconds of game time, to find one of my 2 Abrams in a smoking ruin in the middle of 4 enemy tanks, 2 of which it had gotten.

Has anyone else experienced the effects of the Star Trek beam?

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...it seems "tech support" forum not very "supportive" ? Or truly no one has ever had this happen?

Anyway, I have not replicated it, in any other scenario, or even in the original one, but it would be nice to know where the "DONT YOU TOUCH THAT BUTTON!!!" button is, for future reference :-)

I played 'Streets of Hamas' several times and have never experienced what you are seeing.

The fact you have stated that the original scenario doesn't have the 'beaming' issue implies that modifying the scenario somehow 'broke' something and we then have a start point as to what might be the problem.

Have you been changing 'Red' OOBs to Blue or vice versa, because it almost seems like at some point in the game, the 'blue' M1s suddenly become 'red' M1s and the game whisks them off to the Red deployment areas, yet the TacAI still distinguishs them as 'blue' forces and fires on them.

The developers do check the forums on a regular basis so you are not being snubbed or being overlooked. If you want more immediate help, contact the Battlefront helpdesk and put in a help ticket.

I played 'Streets of Hamas' several times and have never experienced what you are seeing.

The fact you have stated that the original scenario doesn't have the 'beaming' issue implies that modifying the scenario somehow 'broke' something and we then have a start point as to what might be the problem.

Have you been changing 'Red' OOBs to Blue or vice versa, because it almost seems like at some point in the game, the 'blue' M1s suddenly become 'red' M1s and the game whisks them off to the Red deployment areas, yet the TacAI still distinguishs them as 'blue' forces and fires on them.

The developers do check the forums on a regular basis so you are not being snubbed or being overlooked. If you want more immediate help, contact the Battlefront helpdesk and put in a help ticket.

Thanks Black.. Yeah, that is something along the lines of what I was thinking. I made changes, in 3 'waves'..first altering the Blue to give them some LAV support, and taking away 2 of their M1s, then adding time to the scen, and adding a Syrian Mech platoon, and finally, removing the LAVs, and adding one M1 tank platoon to blue, and 1 more Syrian platoon with T-90...the incident happened both in the 2nd, and 3rd, wave.

I have had problems with warping, but for me it is due to my gfx being too high and the computer being too slow. Sometimes the computer stalls for a sec to calculate something and when it catches moving vehicles sometimes travel miles. I upgraded my RAM and turned the gfx down and it nolonger happens.

I have had problems with warping, but for me it is due to my gfx being too high and the computer being too slow. Sometimes the computer stalls for a sec to calculate something and when it catches moving vehicles sometimes travel miles. I upgraded my RAM and turned the gfx down and it nolonger happens.

Thank you... I am thinking this may be it, as I looked back at my save, and what I thought to be 30 seconds was actually 3:30, and as I mentioned, only happened when I added things to an already fairly complex scen.