Campaign games crashing

Have a problem with game crashing all the time when playing campaign games.Have marines module installed with 1.11 patch installed and both my graphics card and sound cards are up to date as well.Now can the run the last Total War game and COH no problems so cant see what problem here should be.Even an auto save option would be good.as at least you wouldnt have to start from scratch.

Great game but appears at this late date to still have bugs:(

Hey Dutch990,

Strange, I never had any problems loading save games (both xp or vista64). Never heard of anyone else having the problem either, but I don't generally look in the tech support forum because i dont really have tech problems :)

Actually, I never had any real game braking problems with the game in Single player or PBEM games. Some patches ago the tcp/ip was not really stable, but it seems to be a lot better now. Also, long ago (1.01 etc), a lot of features that are in the game now weren't there and there were quite some gameplay bugs. However I never had any CTD or any similar problems. There has been a hail of patches since, and the game has been steadily improving. Altough I, being new to the series, enjoyed it already at 1.01, others on the forum view the game as being 'complete' at ~1.10.

I think someone from BF.C could help you better if you provided some extra info about your problems, they are quite active on the forum and always willing to help people out.

The Campaigns are great, and since 1.11 a lot harder it seems! I hope you'll be able to fix it!

Have a problem with game crashing all the time when playing campaign games.Have marines module installed with 1.11 patch installed and both my graphics card and sound cards are up to date as well.

Great game but appears at this late date to still have bugs:(

Same here, have version 1.11 but no Marines (Paradox-version). Game works otherwise but in campaigns in some point game crashes. Either directly to Windows (XP) or loading just freezes at 2%. Reloading does not help, campaign stops there.

Of course I have latest drivers, tested even with older drivers etc. Whats really strange is that I had this problem since first release (never been able to play the campaing), and the problem persist even now when I have 100% new computer. Literally, all components are new.

Current configuration is:

Intel E8400 3.0 Dualcore

3 gb RAM

Nvidia 8800 GT 512

XP Pro

Previous was:

Intel 2.6

2 gb RAM

Nvidia 7600

So, what the heck is the problem? Lousy support for Nvidia or Intel?