For the record

Speaking on behalf of both Kuni (who asked) and Rambo (I think he would also appreciate it), I must say their recent banning for 6 months is an incredible betrayal of all the support they have lavished on the game, and thus as a result on Battlefront by default.

'I' am known for being both loud and opinionated, but I am just being me whilst doing it.

Kuni and Rambo on the other hand have been so completely, and obviously devoted to the game (SC and all it's releases), and are likely in their own way probably the reason for considerable sales of the game as a result of their support.

But all that can be just discarded because of some smack talk (and I read the thread guys).

This forum (read that as Battlefront) really needs to get a grip.

If you can just so casually toss out two of your loudest supporters like they were trolls only bent on being trouble, then that paints a picture of this company that is entirely unfavourable.

I am not here to beseech that they be unbanned. Frankly, I told Kuni the insult has been given, and simply unbanning him is not going to really 'fix' anything.

This march Commander Europe at War comes to the PSP, the DS and a new version for PC is due as well. This will be followed by Commander Napoleon at War.

The message, this publisher (Battlefront) better start deciding if it wants to be even visible in the next decade. Because there ARE publishers like Slitherine that are doing it a lot better, and they are not basing their future on their past achivements.

Stop pretending that having made an interesting game in the late 90s, can be milked indefinitely. And stop assuming you can casually throw away you long term supporters.

It DOES come with a cost, even if you refuse to admit it.