My Strategy for how Germany Won

Blashy and I have started a discussion in the Beta Testing forum and whether Germany or Japan could have won. I agreed that Japan had no hope but Germany did.

If you were leader of either nation, how would you have won the war?

Germany:

Crush the BEF at Dunkirk. This causes a vote of no-confidence and ouster of Churchill. Eden takes over.

Australian, Indian, Polish, Free French and New Zealand reinforcements for the Middle East are rushed to the UK under threat of Sealion.

Rommel is sent to Libya and seizes Tobruk.

In May 1941, after signing the "Four Power Pact" with Japan, Italy and the USSR, Manstein and the "Arabia Korps" are sent to Syria.

German troops support a Spanish conquest of Gibralter, stopping planning for operation "Torch" in North Africa.

Rommel seizes the Suez and meets Manstein in Palestine.

Together they seize Iraq and the oilfields as USSR invades Persia, as per agreement.

In May 1942 Germany invades the USSR through Europe. Rommel enters the Caucasus along with Turkish troops and cuts off the Russian divisions in Persia. By Summer 1943 the Russians are pushed into the Urals and Stalin signs an armistice.

The Luftwaffe and U-Boats turn to the UK and hammer them. At end of 1942, with no oil, Eden sues for peace.

The last enemy, the USA threatens atomic attack in 1945 after the defeat of Japan.

Germany threatens chemical weapon attacks on the US East Coast via u-boat, Amerika Bomber and A-10 ballistic missile as well as chemcial weapon attacks on UK.

USA signs an armistice.

Victory and very possible.

That was a possibilty but I think the big flaw with what you have proposed is that Stalin and Hilter actually work together.I can see when either one of those figured they had the upper hand they would just backstab the other.But yes I do know it was thought of.

The other option(imho)which is much more plausable is after Engalnd is defeated,when Hitler goes into Russia he goes as a ''liberator''not a butcher.This would probably cause a revolt in Russia(like ww1)and since Germany was the major influence they would just help out the pro germans and if they won put in a pro Nazi govt.Then we would be in alot of trouble.The problem with this is Hitlers mindset.