Problem with the Kovel Mission in the German Campaign

I reciently bought TOW and played through all of the German Campaign and most of the Allied one. Anyways just bought the TOW add on CD and also installed the Uber Patch.

As you know you have to restart everything all of the saves and missions you have done are lost.

So I started to redo the German Campaign to see what has changed and how the game plays no vs the original game.

The Kovel mission where you have to stop the attack from the Russians and then steal the fuel trucks and bring them back to town then deal with a second attack from the Russians is screwed up big time.

After the first attack it then skips over the mission to get the fuel trucks and goes right to the second major counter attack. The tanks travel at almost 60 MPH accross the country side and through the woods and shoot on the fly with deadly accuracy and bypass all of the troops and head past the towns. Then stop and turn around to finish the troops off in the trenches.

My question is how do I fix how the mission plays and works now so it is back to normal and all of it plays properly? Has anyone noticed this problem with their game yet?

Dave

But the change didn't seem to fix it. In the mission there are actualy 4 submissions but the fourth is listed as a 5. So I changed it all to a 4 and tryed to save but got an error message in saving it.

Also all of the tanks and mobile guns in the second attack are set to elite basicly. I tryed to make changes and play the mission but the fuel truck submission just dosn't seem to want to play out and it goes to the final attack. Granted the change to the Soviet tanks to Vet did allow a couple of troops and tanks to servive on my side but the mission is still screwed up now.

The submission to actualy go and secure the fuel trucks is gone. But the one after that submission is there where you have to save them once they are back in your area is there.

So how do you add the missing subsmision back into the game would be the next logical answer?

Capturing the fuel trucks is optional.

If i recall correctly, the delay between the attacks is 120 secs; you can try and increase value in trigger.ini (string DELAY ( 120000 )) to higher value in milliseconds to have more time.

If think that second attack is too strong, you can lower their skills as you did.

Capturing the fuel trucks is optional.

If i recall correctly, the delay between the attacks is 120 secs; you can try and increase value in trigger.ini (string DELAY ( 120000 )) to higher value in milliseconds to have more time.

If think that second attack is too strong, you can lower their skills as you did.

In about 1 minute or less after the first attack the game quickly pops up with reinforcments have arived try and survive the second wave of attack then the bombbardment starts.

It skips over the mission briefing for trying to get the fuel trucks now. Where as before either the Uberpatch or the new Mission pack I bought and installed it use to give a mission order for getting the vital fuel trucks. And until that mission was done the second wave attack didn't happen. Now it skips over that part totaly. If you look at the mission orders in game the part about the fuel depo isn't even there. After you servive the big attack the mission keeps running dosn't end and no info about getting the trucks is available in game.

This is why I say something is screwed up. If I didn't know ahead of time about that submission it would have been hard to figure out how to move further in the Campaign.

Dave