Help

I have read and reread the game manual but I can not figure out how to thin down the purchased forces-- I want about 4-6 Strikers and troopers for a night fight I am making--but all get is way too much -and all I can do is remove all or nothing--so what am I missing or maybe where else do I look -my goal is down load it after I test and tweet for a while to the REP.

1st thanks but after I mostly finished the map I moved to units-- avaiable and accepted or purchased -- where or what do I do get the oobs to open up and let me pick and chose -- I have not read or found this - I know how to buy en-mass or remove in mass but what am I missing

You expand the formation by pressing the little plusses on their left.

in the right hand pane of the unit screen - see where the units are that you've purchased?

as sergei says, there's a little plus sign just to the left of the unit name; click this to expand which will open up to platoons and squads below with each click of the corresponding plus sign.

click once on the unit/squad/platoon etc. that you want to get rid of.

now look down bottom right - click the delete button.

some units cannot be deleted e.g Hq, XO etc.