ToW does not run

I have recently bought a copy of Theatre of War from your store. I have installed the uber-patch. Everytime, I try and run the game, the cursor goes to the wait icon and then nothing. I have tried the FAQ answers and have changed my DAP/DEP settings and still nothing happens. The Battle Generator and other utilities work, except for the campaign editor. When I try and run the Campaign editor, it says application error: cannot open the file:

...\3obj\tanks\ger\t_34_mod_1941\t_34_mod_1941_ger.tga

I have installed the game using the CD

I am running Vista 32

I have a Dell Inspiron I1520

My E-mail address is: spartan_usmc@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem that spartan usmc has. i bought this bloody game June last year and have tried numerous times to activate the game. i cant even find any reference in the TOW files to the elicense control. i have the uberpatch but still nothing. Just like spartan usmc i try to launch the game and i get the wait icon for about 5 seconds and nothing. For a game that cost me $90 Australian this is really poor, and i bought it on holidays so i cant return it to get a refund.

Any help in just getting the game to play would be greatly apprieciated.

PS. Even if i do get the game eventually working , which i doubt, i will never buy another 1c company or battlefront game again.

• 3 weeks later...