Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Suggestion on new armaments for CMSF

Alex

Alex, about the SHMEL. The thing is, I don't think it makes sense to even have it. Consider this - it is a one-shot weapon. Also thermobaric warhead for RPG's will have the same effect and we have it in the game already.

So if I was a squad leader I'd pick RPG with thermobaric warheads versus SHMEL any day.

2 dima

SHMEL is much more powerfull then TBG-7V for RPG-7, and more powerfull then TBG-29V for RPG-29 I think. And yes it's one-shot weapon but in Russian/Soviet army it useing spehcial flamethrowers units and they have for two charges in piling for every fighter, of corse Syrian not Russia and thay maybee dont have special chimikal defence troops which use flame-throwers, but thay have special operation forces and besides regular forces there are yet partisans. And by the way in a game there are non-permanent antipersonnel grenade launchers of M72LAW A7 at the marines of the USA, and it not at all is superfluous on a battle-field, and it in what that similar things, only Shmel truly threatening weapon.

To my mind in the conditions of critical disbalance of forces in behalf on the USA, Syrians must have various relatively cheap facilities for counteraction (as for example SHMEl). And it seems to me, one time they purchased itself RPG-29, strange that for them it is not and powerful non-permanent grenade launchers as though RPG-27 and RPG-28.

One shot - one tank ;-)