e-license required again after patching 1.11

just patched the 1.11 version. and for some reason i got this e-license

windows asking for the license again. well, after i found it

eventually, the code doesn't work for some reason.

...i guess it works like car alarms..if you forget the code you're done, the thief just brake the switch with a screwdriver.

i hate that e-license.

but anybody else had to deal again with that e-license when patching?

Not if you patch correctly. If you apply the patch correctly, you do not need to relicense (ever). So something must have gone wrong with your patch installation. This explains also why your code doesn't work. "Some reason" being that you installed the patch wrong.

People are blaming eLicense for all the things they do wrong BECAUSE eLicense is simply doing its job :)

Have you downloaded the correct patch? Do you have CMSF Marines? If yes, did you download the Marines patch? If not, did you buy your game from us? Only the original Battlefront patch is out at the moment. Did you download and install both patches perhaps? No need to do that, you only need one of them. etc etc.

Install the patch correctly and you won't need to relicense, you won't even notice eLicense is there.