Licence number

Recently I purchased another copy of CM:SF Marines by accident.

I posted in the forums and was told I could just "give" the licence to someone else and they can download the game and install it.

But it appears I have not been sent an email with the licence number on it, so don't know what it is.

I have checked my junk mail from Sunday onwards and there is nothing there either.

Can someone look into this for me please?

Thx

Yeah, emails are increasingly unreliable so in our store we do not rely on emails at all anymore. When you place an order a customer account is created automatically (no need from you to do anything) and all order info, including download link and license key are saved there. You are also logged in automatically, so you can simply surf to your account and look up everything immediately, download right away, change your password etc.

Another benefit of this is that if you buy more than one game from us you don't need to remember the keys for each of them, but only need to remember your Username and Password to your customer account!