Elevation

I know this is quite the noob-ish question, but i can't seem to figure out how to use the elevation tools from CMSF. I am so used to the CX1 version that i dont understand this one. I was wondering if any of you guys have any tips or guides about how to use the different terrain elevation tools:D. Thanks

The only ones you really need to know for the most part are "Clear" and "Direct." What you do with "Direct" is you set a number (displayed below the part of the editor where it says "Clear," "Adjust," and the rest of those buttons, and changed by using the "-" key to decrease the number and the "+" key to increase it) of meters of elevation. For example, the default is 20. If you click on a tile, it makes that elevation 20m. Now, if you hit the "-" key three times and then click on a tile, it will make that elevation 17m. So for instance, you can use this to draw contour lines; i.e. draw a line of 10m elevations, then a line of 20m elevations, and so forth.

Does that help? I know that pictures are usually more helpful than words.

EDIT: Check out my reply, 2nd one in this thread: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=82654&highlight=Elevation