NCrawler's Sound Mod? Not the CMMODS version!

Hello:

I'm trying to find a copy of the last version of NCrawler's sound mod for CMBB in wav. format. The one posted at CMMODS was reformated into MP3 format and uploaded to that site by a 3rd party. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue because I could just convert the MP3 files back to wav., but numerous tracks on the CMMODS version contain very audible clicks at the end of the track which pretty much ruins the mod.

In doing a search on here, I found a post by NCrawler stating that these clicks resulted from the reformatting an older version of his mod into mp3s by another person, and are not a reflection on the quality of his original mod. Thus, NCrawler's old post leads me to believe that the last version of his mod, which he uploaded in wav. format, did not contain any clicks.

I've listened to the other sound mods, but the one that I liked the most was NCrawler's but I can't use it due to those clicks at the end of numerous tracks. I have not been able to find any link to where he originally uploaded his CMBB sound mod. So I am asking if anyone knows where I can find it or if it is even still available or if those clicks were present in the version NCrawler uploaded?

Thanks for any assistance.