Firewall Hell

I'm trying to get some TCP going as a host, but my firewall is doing everything in its power to stop me. Normally I run a program and the firewall asks me whether I want to grant internet access, but it won't do this for CMBB. When I try and host a game CMBB locks up and the screen freezes, however I can still move the mouse around so I think windows is still active in the background, I just can't see it. I *think* that this is the result of the firewall prompt popping up, but like I said I can't see it.

I tried looking for something in the firewall settings that would allow me to manually enter a program I want to have net access, but as far as I can tell there isn't an option like this.

I hope there's a solution to this besides me trying to blindly click on the firewall popup after the CMBB screen freezes.

I am running Norton Internet Security 2003.