Deployed MG and crew problem

This problem has existed since the game first came out. You order your MG team to deploy the MG and then order them to turn to face a different direction. The MG pivots and the crew adjust their positions relative to the weapon. The result is that they are more often than not positioned incorrectly, too far from where they should be, making it look like the weapon is firing itself.

My solution when this happens is to undeploy. As soon as it's undeployed, the MG pops straight back into the hands of the gunner. I then immediately redeploy the MG. This fixes the graphical glitch but takes the MG out of action for a few seconds.

It would be nice if CM:SF did an automatic undeploy and redeploy whenever a deployed MG pivots - but only graphically - i.e. the MG is active the whole time but after a few seconds the graphical glitch is corrected.