New USMC Scenario - Breakout!

Hi,

I've uploaded a scenario to CMMODs called "Breakout". It requires the USMC module but the US side is "Stryker" infantry. The Syrian side is primarily Airborne (although some Special Forces - representing attached Battalion-level teams - are also present).

a343e9c207a9c1c948cb85c8453319564g.jpg

It's a Blue vs. AI only scenario for now and only has one AI plan but I've tried to make it as tough for the Americans as possible. I hope someone will give it a try and post here what they think of it.

Cheers,

Cpl Steiner

Just played it thrue, 12 WIA and 9 KIA along with 2 strykers lost thanks to ATGM...

Good scenario, but a bit to obvius terrain. (It was to easy to figure out where the enemy would be and what approaches I needed to take)

I didnt get any steel from above on me, but I guess thats due to the stupid 1/2 game time before AI using arty thingy.

I would remove one of the A-10s, right now it turned to easy when they arrived. Maybe remove the A-10s alltogether and replace the MGS platoon with M1s instead? forcing you to fight for it instead of just call in the Air Force dudes and then sit back?

I dont know, just my opinion. Nevertheless its a good scenario and thanks for uploading it! :)

/Thomas

Just played it thrue, 12 WIA and 9 KIA along with 2 strykers lost thanks to ATGM...

Good result! I confess I found it a lot tougher when I playtested it. Admittedly it's pretty obvious where the enemy is likely to be but I thought A-10s, MGSs and 81mm mortars were pretty low-powered compared to some of the stuff you could be given - especially M1s!

Thanks for your comments and I'll playtest it some more to see what can be done to make it harder.

You got mail on how to make it harder ;)

about the M1, my idea was to remove the MGS and the A-10s and replacing with M1 because the ATGM can kill the M1 fairly easy and the M1 have to show themself to be able to engage, wich the A-10 dont... so the M1 is "lossable" while the A-10s arent. but thats just an idea. great scenario anyway :)