Night raid in Iraq.

Lee

Check out this cool video of a raid on terrorists in Iraq at night by our troops. :)

One thing I don't quite understand, towards the end of the video a gun fires, it almost sounds like a mini-gun. But I can't think of any U.S. ground vehicle that has one of those mounted on it, do we have one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWG1yiRn2hY&feature=related

There was fire going up earlier in that video , I'm wondering if the Minigun is from a Helicopter? , can't hear one but but with the sound from the fight its quite possible it was drowned out ,especially if it's standing off a bit.

I was guessing it was a humvee if any vehicle had mounts like that. Thanks for the links, seems we do have some of those cool miniguns in combat over there. :)

There was fire going up, must have been the terrorists, our guys certainly wouldn't be firing in the air like that. But I'm still almost sure that minigun fire at the end was coming from a ground vehicle to the right of the guy with the camera, it was way too close and clear sounding, plus at that distance you would definitely hear if it was a chopper flying there. I've seen a minigun fired, it's extremely impressive. :)