Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Adding New Surnames to Database CMBB CMBO

I have 500 approx different German Surnames I would like to add to the database of Surnames in both Combat Mission games. Is there a way I can add these myself to my own files on the hard drive or am I better off submitting them to the BATTLEFRONT Team for inclusion in the next Patch Update ?? Just wondering ??

If I remember i think I might have sent surnames as a contribution earliar to the Battlefront team. if not I may as well send them in again as the more the merrier in such a game considering Thousands & thousands of Squaddies were involved on the fronts.. surprised they dont have a slot on the website inviting gamers to submit surnames under certain countries with same surnames being rubbed automatically if added twice. that way they would get a ready supply.. just a thought!!!