CTD in Scenario Editor

Gents,

I'm creating a test scenario. During the unit selection phase in the scenario editor I encountered a CTD.

I'd created the terrain: a simple 320 by 240 meter map containing a berm, to break LOS, and 4 3 story buildings and 6 one story buildings. I'd purchased a single understrength Syrian Mech platoon; 2 squads and the platoon HQ. I'd placed the Syrians in the buildings.

Next, I purchased a Stryker battalion. My goal was to DELETE all the units of the battalion with the exception of a single squad and several Strykers. (I'm trying to load up on Javelins.)

So, I DELETED the 120mm Mortars from the Stryker battalion. Fine. Next, I opened up the bottom-most company, left the Stryker vehicles (minus the 105mm variant Stryker), then I DELETED all the rest of the company.

The CTD occurred as soon as I deleted the company's HQ.

I had a black screen for several minutes, approximately 5-7 minutes.

Finally, I got a window popping up which contained the message: "The Nvidia OpenGL Driver encountered an unrecognizable error and must close this application. Error 13."

I'm running Vista Ultimate x64.

Any thoughts?

I saved what I had up to the Stryker purchase. I will see if I can repeat the CTD. :)

Thanks,

Ken

Hmmm,

A difference: in the second run through the DELETE button would not illuminate when the HQ team for 4th platoon, C company was selected. Could not duplicate the initial crash. I WAS able to select DELETE for that HQ team the first time through.

However, a NEW CTD occurred. I left only C Company of the Stryker Battalion. Within that company I left all HQ teams (because I could not delete them), all the Stryker vehicles, and only one squad.

When I selected DEPLOY BLUE FORCES, I encountered the same CTD and the same error message, verbatim. (Despite no visuals - black screen until the error message occurred - then only the error window would display, the sound worked. I had the background battle noise wav file playing when the error message was selected.)

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Ken