New Monitor Res Problems

Just got a new Envision 19" monitor and for some reason, CM doesn't load. When I first tried it out, the game started, but there was a cursor frozen in the middle of the screen and a secondary cursor jumping wildly about the "Start Game" page.

Then, I wasn't able to click on anything.

I messed around with the settings and now, when the splash screen comes up, I only see the left half "BATTLEFRONT.C", as the rest bleeds off the right side of the screen.

Then I get a warning that says resolution must be 600x800 or higher.

Well, I've tried setting my monitor from 600x800 on up to 1280x1224 (Or something like that) and still get the same problem.

I've updated my Direct X and my drivers.

I'm running XP on a Super Athlon AMD computer.

Any suggestions?

Update:

I just had my computer guy over and he installed a new graphics card (which I needed anyhoo) and that did not resolve the issue. Oddly enough, the problem is ONLY with CMAK. CMBB runs swell.

He fiddled with the computer for over an hour and said that for some reason, CMAK doesn't like my wide screen monitor.

This almost sounds like a similar issue that Raus is having.

[ December 31, 2007, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]