CMBB and CMAK scenario listing

CMBB and CMAK scenario listing

I have put a .zip file over at the CMMods.com with an excel spreadsheet of all the scenarios I can find listed . This is an update of BIRDGUNNER's list from 2005 when people were sorting themselves out after the crash.

Approx number of scenarios is 1400 CMBB and 900 CMAK and this is fully sortable by year, month, country, unit type, battle type, game type. As far as possible I have tried to identify series and have put on a list of websites from where scenarios can be downloaded.

When used with Phillips_in_exiles complete scenario download at CMMods.com and the new scenarios available from TSD and TPG, this should give you a powerful tool with which to find your ideal kind of scenario.

Looking for a scenario with the Romanians on the Allied side? There are no less than 5 listed!

Look for DAF_Scenario_Listing

Many thanks to Bird Gunner for doing the original listing.

cheers Wink