Uninstall not unlicensing?

OK have installed my CMSF Battlefront version on my main machine and laptop. Uninstalled my laptop copy and now have reinstalled onto my new laptop. When doing so I get an error re licensing that I do not have another license. hmm does an uninstall (on my old laptop) not immediately unlicense the program from that machine?

Appears not in my case. Is there some how one can unlicense a uninstalled version of CMSF?

Thanks

Indeed, uninstalling a game and unlicensing it are two independent steps. Normally when you uninstall, the unlicense screen comes up automatically, but you do have to click on the "unlicense" button to complete the unlicensing process (you also need to be online and have the correct key entered).

If you uninstalled the game but it didn't correctly unlicense, simply reinstall it. It should launch immediately (without asking your for a license) because it still "remembers" your computer (uninstalling doesn't remove this). Then unlicense normally.

If you run into problems, please email elicense@battlefront.com or use our Help Desk with your key, and we can always reset it in emergencies.

Well installed it on my old laptop again. Indeed it was licensed. So I tried to uninstall the license but received a error code 13. Continued to uninstall the program. Installed it again and it did not have a license. So I thought maybe it worked anyways. Went to my new laptop try install and no joy on the license.

Will try your email for technical help. Thanks.