INVASION TF'S_Troop-Transport's!.

It's been a while since ive had a "REAL-BEEF!!!",...& i have sort of mentioned this particular one a while-ago!,...but...not without too-much determined gusto!.

I alway's play the Axis here!...in SC2,...and when "WAR IN THE PACIFIC" comes out, i will almost alway's play the 'Japanese!'. I cannot help myself!,...i almost alway's prefer to play the side that 'Historically-Lost!".

Anyway,...back to the 'Topic!',..."Troop-Transports"!. It is "RARE-If EVER!!!" for an entire 'Invasion-Force' to be "Obliterated" from it's mission!,...i guess that the same goes for 'Bombardment-Air-Fleet's" being able to like-wise utterly "Annihilate" a specific ground force!.

I sure do not have all the answer's, so please input your feedback to help-out if you can!. I propose for instance,...that...'SURE!!!',...Air-Groups can attack 'Troop-Transports' at will,...but...please!!!...not with the intention to 'Vaporize them!. "INSTEAD!",...let's find another way...if possible,...such as perhap's inflicting other consequences...such as... 'Demoralization' [Loss of Ability To Function Effectively In COMBAT!]_'Ability to Reorganize' [After-DISEMBARKATION_Loss of Cohesiveness to operate Effectively at 100%_Perhap's initiate some-kind of 'Loss-Of-Performance'_Less Movement Capability_Less Ability To Sustain Damage_Less Ability To Inflict Damage!]_or to 'Effect-Replacements' [For a Predetermined Number of Turns] as punishment for getting 'Pounded-Up!'...enroute to the invasion beach. When these 'Troop-Task-Forces' have been hit!,...they should only incur 'Minimal-Loss!',...such as like 10% 'MAXIMUM' and no-more!.

This ability to 'Wipe-Out' Troop-Task-Forces...is a 'Game-Downer' and "UNREALISTIC!" as far as im concerned!. I would very-much like to see this 'Festering-Problem' retrofitted!.

Not sure. When the Allies went ashore in Normany it was with massive air and naval superiority and with only the channel to cross. It was still risky, bad weather could have done a lot of damage (it did sink a lot of Americans in a practice run) but it was as safe as possible.

Italy was a bit more complex, there was some air interference but again Allies were fairly superior.

I think we need it the way it is. Its realistic that Sealion would be taken apart if the UK navy was allowed to engage in strength. Invasion barges are sitting ducks without support. SC allows you to try risky landings - this is great but you should pay the consequences if you get it wrong.

I think shore bombardment shouldn't destroy ground units, but at sea its another matter.