QB and Expansion

Will the Marine Expansion address any of the issues of QB's?

Such as allowing players selecting of different map size and different force size, expanded OOB that allows finer force selection (ability to select infantry at squad level and single vehicle selection, better balance of forces (no more 4 tanks vs 1 company of infantry).

To the best of my knowledge, BFC haven't announced anything about QB changes in the Marines module. While I don't think we'll see those new 'meta tiles' for some time, giving the player greater control over the forces in the QB could feasibly be part of the Marines package. After all, this is probably the biggest single issue that most people still have with this game and BFC have known about it almost from day 1.

To the best of my knowledge, BFC haven't announced anything about QB changes in the Marines module. While I don't think we'll see those new 'meta tiles' for some time, giving the player greater control over the forces in the QB could feasibly be part of the Marines package. After all, this is probably the biggest single issue that most people still have with this game and BFC have known about it almost from day 1.

And "No-Chances-in-QB-Generator" is the reason why i dont buy any modul. Looks like its just another Piece of Toy for the American Fanboys.

Is there anyone out there enjoying the Quick Battles or Multiplayer @ all? That was one of the Strongest Parts of CMx1. :/