Is 1900x1200 resolution supported in TOW?

Xerxes the Great

Greetings,

I jumped in when TOW was first released and immensely enjoyed the experience.

Have been patiently awaiting the uber patch and since the early TOW days, I have

upgraded my PC and monitor and have the following questions:

1) Is widescreen 1900x1200 supported?

2) I have a Quad-core cpu. Do I need special adjustments in TOW to run with it?

3) I already tried Vista-32 but the app wouldn't run (even in admin mode) so I

installed another drive (with XP SP2) just to get the TOW running! Now, I can't find

the 1900x1200 resolution and my camera controls won't work with mouse wheel

and I hate using Numpads to rotate and pan the screen.

Any help on above questions will be immensly appreciated. I am ready to rule the

battlefields in multiplayer but the issues above have stalled my advance to the front

lines!

Over and out.

One of the devs plays ToW on 1920x1200 resolution at home. Try to scroll down entire resolution list in setup to find it; if it's not there, maybe monitor drivers were installed incorrectly... are other your games able to switch to this resolution?

Faulty mouse camera control is caused by improper mouse drivers.

Thanks for the response Sneak.

I am running 1900x1200 now and my mouse wheel is functional. The problem was not

with mouse driver (I downloaded the latest driver). For some reason, lame logitech LX3 mouse doesn't work. Replaced with Logitech G5 mouse and works like a charm!

Now, I haven't test drove the uber patch much but at least one of my wish list items did not make it in multiplayer. I really wanted a bigger map choice. Users should be able to select the size of map. Sure, keep the default 2km x 2km but let the users who don't like the arcade feeling of running into each other from the start of the battle, have a choice.

Oh well, perhaps I can use the map editor to build larger maps myself. Will see.

Thanks again.

Over and out.