Need Help Repurchasing ToW

MassacaUK

I bought Tow ages ago via download off the site but uninstalled it becuase of a fault but i only just relised if i want to reinstall the game ill have to purchase it again is there a way how i can get my game back because i refuse to buy it again.

I wonder how you realized that "if i want to reinstall the game ill have to purchase it again"? Because it's not true.

For all orders since Oct 1, 2007 (which is when we switched to our new store), all you need to do is log in to your customer account (it's created automatically for you during your purchase, no need to register; your Username is identicalto your email address, 25 letters max), go to Shop->Account Maintenance and you can look up all orders there, incl. your license key and a link to re-download.

If you ordered before Oct 1, then this doesn't work. What you need to do is to email sales@battlefront.com or elicense@battlefront.com with your full name, address and email address and a rough date when you bought. You will then get your key and/or download link by email.

Having said that: there IS a limit for downloads. Downloads expire after 1 year or 10 downloads. We always recommend to make a copy to disc or USB stick etc. of the files you download. The reason for this limitation is cost - each download costs us money (bandwidth), so we cannot offer it indefinitely.