am I missing some .bmps?

I'm playing as the Romanians and I think some of their R2s are missing some .bmps, either that or my video card is somehow making them see-through.

The R2s in question (and the R-1 tankettes as well) have huge gaps where the armor plating should be, so it looks like the tanks have huge holes all the way through them, you can even see the commander's body through the holes.

Anyway, I'm sure the tanks aren't supposed to look like that.

I've tried installing a mod for the R2, either to overwrite the bad .bmps or fill in the missing ones, but to no avail, the tanks look exactly the same as before I installed the mod.

I've tried reinstalling CMBB in case maybe I missed some bmps on the first install - no help there either.

I've tried switching from Million of colors to thousands of colors, no help there, either.

I'm running a G4/1.3 Mhz (accelerated from 400hz) and a the ATI 8500 video card and I have 320MBs of memory.

has anyone seen this before? I searched the forum, and I didn't see any relevant topics...