I need someone to play against

Hi Carl,

Come join us over at The Proving Grounds. Still have plenty of members actively playing CMBO, and there's some scenario author's that are making scenarios for it as well that are available for download.

Post a message on the front page of the site, some one will pick up a game with you.

Hope to see you there, link in my sig. below.

Carl,

I'm looking for someone to play pbem in a semi-slow game (maybe two turns a day.) I have both cmbo and cmbb and am willing to play either.

also, the reason infantry gets exhausted in cmbb after short running times, is that with the addition of the ADVANCE command, running simulates a hard SPRINT. Advance simulates those quick jogs between cover, etc.

Use MOVE to get your men near the front, use ADVANCE when under enemy fire and engaging, and use run when you have to get somewhere (or away from somewhere) really fast.

anyway, I've never played a human opponent, but have played a TON of singleplayer so I should make a good opponent.