AI Scripting

Ok I've gotten to this point and I am stumped. While the manual does a good job explaining what the items are it doesn't really tell you how to do it.

Does anyone know of a resource on-line explaining the procedures to do this - if one exists at all?

I really need some help with this part.

The scenario I am designing is mainly for human vs human, then red computer vs blue human.

Edit: I have been able to figure out how to assign my groups but have a question about painting objectives. The first step is setup when assigning orders to each group. Is the set up area determined during the map creating phase or do I need to paint the set up area during the AI scripting phase also?

Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

[ February 10, 2008, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Frenchy ]

SgtMuhammed -

After much tinkering I was able to figure things out and playtested the scenario. It seems I did everything right - reinforcements came in on time - they Syrians tried to follow the plan I laid out for them.

I designed it as human vs. human play, then red computer vs. blue human.

The Syrians did come close to taking their objectives but a counter-attack by timely US reinforcements saved the day.

The only problem I saw was that the Syrians lost to many of their units on the few first turns. Line of site to set up zones from US positions allowed a Bradley and a M1 to wreak havoc on them.

I need to tweak the terrain to compensate for that.

If you'd like to give this raw battle a whirl I can email it to you. Consider it a beta...