Roof command not working?

I tested this extensively(Red Player X Blue AI) and can't seem to find a way to make it work. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

If I put them on the roof tops in the setup, it works fine. They stay there and do whatever is they do. But after that...

There are four options: Mixed, Bottom Floors, Top Floors and Roof.

It does not seem to make any difference which one you choose.

If I paint exactly the building with no area around it painted then they will for sure enter. But will still not go to the top floors. However sometimes you can't paint the building exacly when it is on 45 degree angle.

Most of the time infantry wont even get into the buildings, even if under fire and just outside of the building after they dismounted. That's odd since when you are playing Blue and order them to dismount from a Striker for instance, they will immediatly go to the closet building to find cover.

So this is an issue related to the Editor only.

Again in the editor. If they ever go to the building they might go to the roof for a few seconds, apparently to check for enemies(?), and get down again immediatly.

Has anyone had a better experience. Or is this on "the list" for a future patch?

[ November 24, 2007, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Webwing ]