New Scenario Test - Red Stream

ok, iam finaly so far that i can upload it at rapidshare for some people to test it if they like.

currently i cant really show a screen of the map as is is to big to fit on a single screen, but i hope you like what you see when you download it.

be aware, this scenario brings two special requirements...

-you need at least a semi powerfull machine to run it.

-you need time for WEGO; if you try it in RT i think it wont work.

ok, i didnt made up a briefing so far, but its no problem as every objective is named clearly.

i have 4 occupy objectives in this map, i really hope they work! i couldnt cease fire the last time, no clue why, so i dont know.

the general goal is to clear out the vally of nearly all resistance(about 90%) and to kill the leader/warloard, hes a unit objective for blue.

the 1st company is meant to take the main work in the first, big, town and than to occupy it(the objectives). 2nd, 3rd and 4th company are to carry on with the attack up the vally.

heres the link, plz dont download it yet if you think about trying it at a later stage when its possible more refined.

http://rapidshare.com/files/63596198/Red_StreamTEST.zip.html

some additional info;

-the zone where blue starts is reasonable big and totaly safe, the force is placed in a way to make it easy for you to get a plan whats what. best to turn off the floating icons for a moment and look at it from above, than you see what i did and had in mind.

that said i sacrificed the "realistic" aproach and "reinfocements" thingy for exactly this.

and dont get the idea to move all at once, take it slow at the start, it will get a looong couloum after some hundert meters anyways ;)

- you have a AGS17 section, but these come per pedes. i didnt gave them vehicles yet as i dont want to have a HQ around on the map wich does not belong to anyone but the borowed vehicles of the AGS17 section. best is to put these guys into the scout BMPs or 1st company BMPs after the first town is secured. CMSF really needs trucks.

-you have nearly all inherent indirect fire support of your battalion. means you should have at least 4-5*2 120mm mortars and an additional FO(2 all in all).

so, acually this was included with the 7 minutes and more delay "elite" setting gives you, in mind. if you play veteran, maybe take it easy with your many mortar assets unless you really need them ;)

but you should be able to cast down some good mission in that map. i even thought about adding big stuff, but i didnt saw any reason to do that in the end.

-last but not least; DONT think your computer hung up while loading(mostly it takes long at 50% or 67%), go get some drink or have a smoke or so, depending on system it can take a minute or longer.

ok, thats it, have a nice test ;)