Campaign Core Units

It is exactly the same as in Battles - create a Battle, pick a Btn, delete those units you do not want until you have your single platoon. In the next Battle of your Campaign, when you Import Campaign units, it will import exactly what you created in the first one - a whole Btn with everything already deleted but for the Platoon you want.

Careful though - it will also import the other side's units as well, as Core, so you will have to delete them (unless you are fighting an ongoing series of Battles against the same enemy and want to keep them).

Blow56,

What if you want your core platoon to fight alongside other platoons in its company, or even companies in its battalion. If you undelete the other units in its battalion for a particular scenario is that OK? I'm guessing yes, in which case perhaps I was confused that the editor showed the core unit as being the battalion rather than the platoon within the battalion, but if it is imported into every scenario I suppose it makes no difference as only the platoon will be tracked from battle to battle.