Quick questions

because I am fairly new to CMSF.

1) I have Pardox version and only downloaded 1.08.

Do I need to download other patches or is it all in 1.08 ?

2) I want to mod sounds and textures. I have the mod tool folder with explode and pack. I read the read me and it seems straight forward, but when I look in those folders I seen no folder titled "input".

Creating the file did the trick, so thanks a million.

Now to get back and play with this.

I have Vista and have found that it stinks trying to mod stuff and with a lot of software I have had to install on my XP, do the mods, and then use a transfer cable to send the program back to Vista (which I had to uninstall the oringinal prgram from), then any fixes I have to repeat the cycle.

Hopefully that will not be the case with this program, sense it is only texture and sounds and not modding script itself, this will not be the case.

Vista stinks in the sense it limits your freedom.

In short order I was able to create a silent background mod. that basically allows you to hear the sounds of your own firefights without hearing the hurling wind a fake explosions and rifleshots in the background. It is already on CMMD.

Very crisp.