Odd video issue with 1.08

I have an AMD 1.9GHz CPU with 128M GeForce 4 MX VPU. Have 2Gb of ram.

In 1.06 I had no graphics issues. Since updating to 1.08, They 8 view key doesn't work with shadows on, but if I turn shadows off, all infantry disappear, including their icons. I have seen each of these issues mentioned before, but never opposing each other. Any suggestions?

well, 93.71 is what Nvidia shows for that card.

All I can say is that your a little long in the tooth with that rig. Bout time for a new one ...but if your like me ...retired and no money in the budget for a new computer right now then you just need to work around it some how. I didn't run into any problems like you describe with 1.08. I've been lucky so far. So I'm not sure what to tell you. Just for ****s and grins ..have you tried any newer Nvidia drivers just to see what happens?

Yeah, thats all well and good, but something changed in 1.08. No problems in 1.07, that I noticed. Played 1.06 more, but still no problems. Would like to hear from someone official about this.

I have back all the way down to 52.16, randomly trying various versions and no luck.