Okay it's time: how do I post screenshots?

Gents,

Like the subject says, how do I post screenshots on this forum?

I've done a search. Nada.

I'll be using Fraps to save the screenies.

Any help would be appreciated. That way I won't have to bombard BF.C with cool little pictures made up with keyboard characters. I can show them the real thing.

Thanks,

Ken

Upload your picture on to some website. For example imageshack or your own webspace if you have it.

If you use imageshack they will give you a code you can paste in to the white space where you write a post and the image will be visible.

If you use your own webspace, click the full reply form and follow the instructions of pop-ups when you click the IMAGE button.

stikkypixie,

Thanks. I do not have my own webspace. I have heard of imageshack. Is there a significant difference between them and, say, photobucket?

I game at 1920x1200. Using Fraps my screenshots are 6.5 MB. I would think that's too big. What's the easiest (obviously newb) way to reduce them?

What format is best? Fraps defaults to a bmp.

I know that's a lot of questions.

Thanks,

Ken