internet play problem

my opp has this problem where he cannot move his infantry. in the beg. of the game he can load them, but after the start, they are kicked out of their vehicles. when he clicks on them to move them, they do not, but instead the vehicles move.

his firewall is down. his version is the same, except he has paradox, i have battlefront. also he cannot host. he also said that in the windows firewall he gave the exception for combat misson, his antivirus does not have this option.

any help??????????

You are all over the place in your post, so will try to answer. If I don't cover what you need to know, just post here again.

1. The troop not in Stryker in setup is fixed in 1.08 out soon.

2. If he cannot host, look at the firewall. If he has a hardware one, he will need to opent he port to allow a connection, usually port 7023.

3. Anti-virus should not keep him from hosting.

Hope this covered everything.

Rune

yeah i was all over the place wasnt i !!

the only thing that you covered that may be unclear is the troops in the vehicles. in the beggining he can put them im, and acpuire things, but after go they get kicked out and cannot move, the vehicles move using the troop commands and with the vehicle commands if you asnwered this with the new patch will fix it ok, just want to make sure i was clear on the exact problem