saved games part 2

i cannot get rid of saved games, even if i uninstall the game, which i have done and they get put back there. the reason may have something to do with vista and the user profile. i usually run the game normally, without using admin, the game runs fine, saves games, but it does not make a saved game folder. now if i run it as admin it will make a game folder which i can erase, but when i run the game normally from the program list, it also gets saved there, which i cannot erase.

now, i have made another account and put that one as the admin, and swithched my account to just a user. same result, just more frustration. also, after uninstall, i did check everywhere for gamefiles, saved games, maps you name it and nothing comes up.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE FRICKIN HELP ME!!!!!!

i have been in contact with matt/battlefront and he is now at a lose for answers. although im not sure he is really familiar with vista, we really didnt try to much besides uninstall.

btw, save the vista sucks comments

I just tried and deleted the files out of the saved game folder with no issue.

You can either right click on the game icon do properties and set run as user, or go into settings, control panel, user accounts, and turn User Account Control to off. Be warned this turns off a lot fo the security features, but also does away with the annoying do you want to allow access pop ups you get.

Rune

rune, turning off the uac works, when i open the game all i can see is the one saved game. no matter how i open the game. now if i turn it back on, if i open it the reg way i see 20 gmaes i have saved. if i go back and right click to open i only have one game saved.

so, where is the bizzarro world games hidden? even if i turn off the uac(which i dont really want to do) the games are still going to saved in to locations? i want this to work correctly, why isnt it????

It is, it is what Vista is allowing you to see. The games are all in the same place, saved games folder inside the cmsf game folder.

I just saved 25 games and deleted them out of the saved games folder. So whatever is happening it is something with your security and Vista.

Rune