A bug and an improvment request

The Bug: Sometimes one or two members of a team ordered to dismount a vehicle will remain inside for ever while the rest are just outside the door. This results in the vehicle keeping its back door open and refusing to execute move commandes. Same "denial" to follow commands applies to the unit half-stuch in the vehicle. Another variation of the problem is to order a dismount and then both vehicle and troops inside it "stuck" (and refuse to follow orders) while the back door remains open for ever.

The improvement: Double-clicking on a unit selects the entire formation - which is a good "shortcut". Sometimes however, I wish that only the dismounted troops advance and the vehicles stay put. Or I whish that the vehicles mounted with units move and at the same time leaving behind some dismounted troops (usually MG teams)

I do not think there is a way to select only the vehicles of a fromation or only the dismounted troops of the same formation (or is there?)

I think it would be nice to include such a way in the next patch.

Regards