how to get the registration key again?

You have 2 licenses so that you can install game on 2 different computers, when you previously uninstalled game you should have unlicensed it first.If you have lost both licenses or\and not kept a record of your key you will have to explain your situation to elicense@battlefront.com to see if you can get them back. There is an elicense FAQ that gives answers to most questions on elicense in the Support section.

I have just recently reinstalled game onto my computer again and my elicense key was automatically in the elicense window (i did'nt have to type it in) The elicense control panel on your old computer keeps a record of your elicense key so unless windows has been reinstalled on it you should be able to see what your elicense key is.

[ November 14, 2007, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Budge4 ]

Whoops, sorry for missing this. Yeah, assuming you ordered before October 1st, just email us at elicense@battlefront.com

If you ordered after October 1st, then you can use the all new store system to retrieve all your order info including your license codes.

Access the new store via this link and if you need help, please look over the varios FAQ's available which describe how everythign works.

http://www.battlefront-store.com:8080/

Madmatt