Serious pathfinding gripe

Hi All, ive spent the last week working my ass off on a city map made from google earth, its as close as i can make it and if i do say so my self i think it looks spiffing smile.gif .

Problem is the pathfinding between buildings. I spent ages making sure the slum section of my map had the correct internal doors and walls. (I cant tell you how mind numbingly painful that process is!) and yet when i move my Blue force Infantry through the area they insist on climbing onto roof tops and doing thier best batman impressions.

Please Battlefront, MOUT operations are imposable at the current time, is this going to be sorted in 1.05?

Ps and just so its not all bad; I set my mission at night and i have discovered that the recon strykers spot amazingly well at night when button'd. exactly as i expected them to :D

PPs I wanted to add that the ai doesnt apear to notice when youve removed an internal wall between two buildings, so instead of just moving through the building they exit the building then re-enter through the target buildings external doorways!

[ November 05, 2007, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Hev ]