Simple hunt the License key query for Paradox UK release

Hi All

Purchased CMSF on Saturday .. now finally getting down to install it. For the life of me can't find the license Key code anywhere on the packaging! Where is it, or has something part of the box contents fallen out at the retailer (you know the ones who keep the disk and manuals in a plastic bag ready to put in the carton when you take the box to the till) If it turns out to be obvious and I've missed it I apologise in advance, but I want to get started on the game ... smile.gif

Regards

Epishade

Epishade,

This might be a silly question but did it actually ask you for a licence code? I ask only because I have just bought the Paradox version (alright, I admit it, I got it from Play.com for a fiver!) and have just this moment installed it after reading your post, slightly worried as I have no kind of licencing code either - and mine was a sealed box. However, it installed and seems to be playing without any requests for a licence code, hence I thought I would ask the silly question.

Originally posted by Epishade:

Hi All

Purchased CMSF on Saturday .. now finally getting down to install it. For the life of me can't find the license Key code anywhere on the packaging! Where is it, or has something part of the box contents fallen out at the retailer (you know the ones who keep the disk and manuals in a plastic bag ready to put in the carton when you take the box to the till) If it turns out to be obvious and I've missed it I apologise in advance, but I want to get started on the game ... smile.gif

Regards

Epishade

If you bought the Paradox version , there is no license key .