What version of OpenGL extensions does CM: SF use?

As stated in topic I would like to know which extensions does CM: SF use? Would it be possible to make some sort of build (of demo perhaps?) or a very small build with one big map, a few units and some terrain etc. Because I noticed I started getting a few errors (non fatal though) when running the tests of the OpenGL Extension Viewer from realtek-vr. These errors occured after the tests moved up to the 1.5 (vertex objects) test but they were not the same ones I get with CM SF. I was just wondering could you build some sort of test build of the gfx engine of CM: SF where you could control which extensions are in use?

While this sounds like an interesting idea, our time is better spent trying to fix/address the problems on our end internally than making some sort of test build available to the public.

Both ATI and nVidia have been made aware of everything we have seen so far with their drivers and of course we continue to pursue all the performance issues ourselves.

Madmatt