Oroblem installing the 1.03 patch

I have just downloaded the game, thinking that it would already come v.1.03. It did't, so I downloaded the corrsponding and tried to install it, several times.

It didn't work, giving me every time this error:

AppName: cmsf_v103_battlefront_patch.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: cmsf_v103_battlefront_patch.exe

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000030dc

Now what do I do?

Best rgds.

Panta

The patch is all-inclusive so there is no need to install a second patch but you may want to use a download manager program and attempt to download the patch from yet a different spot. Sounds like you keep getting a corrupted version.

As to our download version, I will be updating the master image later today so that when people buy the game, it will download as v1.03.

Obviously the CD will continue to be v1.01 until we run out and press new ones.

Madmatt

Just use the link in your Order Confirmation e-mail, enter your licence number and download game again then Panta. My game was 386mb, notice its 388mb now but does'nt say what version it is, obviously later than one i've got though.

Will download it again for future install as it saves hunting for my patches disk which i usually misplace.

[ September 01, 2007, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Budge4 ]

Tx, Budge4, that's precisely what I have been advised to do by the friendly and helpful people (this is not an advertising!) of the e-license department. As soon as the downloadable version is updated to 1.03, I'll do it. I tried everything, like de-activating the antivirus, but it didn't work. Quite odd, actually, since the game itself (1.02)installed smoothly and runs very (very!) well.

Tx,

Panta