gamer's gate 1.02 patch

3 months ago i bought "anno 1701 v1.01" at gamersgate but when i put the 1.02 patch the game demands the cd (but it was a downloaded version !!!) + protection fault

the patch 1.02 never be available for my DL version, i wrote to gamersgate support (and i'm not the only one!!!), they said they waited until the devs make the dl version patch, after a month i wrote a second time to have my money back and they do !!!...

without this 1.02 i could not play multi with other gamers cause they were with cd version 1.02 game patched...

Since this story i'll never buy downloaded version of a game (only with battlefront and matrixgames)

now when i want to buy a game i'm waiting for cd version...

good luck.

ps : i write much better in French

Actually, there is no Gamersgate patch yet. Not sure what the hell they posted earlier but it certainly wasn't complete or correct.

I am hoping that the Paradox v1.02 patch and the Gamersgate v1.02 patches will be up sometime tomorrow but the delay is not on our part...

Madmatt