Constant Lockups

Hi All,

I am posting this in absolute desparation :(

So far i really like the game however even after the 1.02 patch i am still getting constant lockup, i have had the game since the 28th and am still yet to complete the first campaign mission, the game just simply keeps locking up, i have tried to play again tonight however i am up to the 15th lockup in the mission....can anyone pleeeease help me...

my pc isnt the best for this game...

AMD X2 4400

2gb RAM

8800GTS

i have tried all the fixes but no go....

cheers

Hey Rune,

Cheers for the reply mate,

Turns out after a bit of tinkering around what i ended up getting working was the AMD duel core fix and alt tabbing from the game and setting it to 1 CPU....so far hasnt crashed :D

BTW, is there any way to disable the time limit?

As i love doing the house to houses and i just take some time getting things done, i am finding the time is running out before i can finish up, so far i have had a lot of draws....

thnx again Rune.

Barricade,

Pretty much the same spec as you and pretty much the same hang issues.

I think I have already installed the AMD dual core fix, since other software has problemns with the AMD dual cores too. How do I check?

I suppose our processors and GPUs seem to be problematic with this game, which is a shame, since they are pretty standard high-end specs these days.

Here's hoping, because the game looks extremely promising.

R