Installing the game on a portable hard disk

I have the games I play by email (CMBB, CMAK and TacOps) installed on a portable Toshiba 100GB hard disk I use to carry my photo files back and forth to work. It saves me disk room and keeps all the files together. And I can play it either at home or during spare time at work.

Is it possible (because of the electronic registration)just to install CMSF in that portable disk but to be able to play in different computers without having to un-install and re-install the game each time? (I have several computers at home and at work, only need one to play but I cannot say in advance in which one).

Cheers,

Panta

Where di you get the game from? It makes a difference. If from battlefront directly, you have elicense. You can try to elicense at each computer [it allows 2] so you would not have to uninstall, just install on both so the game has the elicense. It should work, but never was tested that way, so let me know how it goes.

Rune

As I said in the other thread with the same topic (sorry, there was an internet problem and I ended up repeating it), I didn't buy I yet, but plan to do so soon and I want to know which version is more suitable (if any) for the purpose explained.

Tx & cheers,

Panta