Memory management?

Hello,

Has anyone else a similar problem?. I install and lisence the game without problem but when I try to launch it the system shuts down showing a typical blue screen writing something like that this is for proyection and a problem with the memory management.

I'm running Vista 64 all drivers updated with Core 2 duo 6600, nvidia 8800 gtx, xfi fatality, 2 gb ram 800 mhz, nforce 680, 400 gb hd sata 2, lg flatron wide (1600x1050), etc.

Need help please!

Jarc

Hi rune,

Thank you for your feedback. I tryed to rigth klick and execute the game as administrator (my only account is already as administrator) and the blue screen appears. I got confirmation of licensing, and I did it twice. I'm not familiar with the DEP settings.

Jarc

I forgot to ad the "runservice.exe" file and again I get the blue screen and inicialization of the system.

The good is that I installed in my secod PC and the game seems to work fine, but I want to play it in my new pc.

My second PC is running under XP SP2. AMD 64 3200, Nforce 3, Nvidia 6800 GT 256 Mb APG, 2 Gb RAM, 2x160 Gb SATA HD, Audigy 2, etc.

Jarc