clicking on shortcut - nothing happens

I tried the: If you click on the game shortcut but nothing happens thread ... tried to use this work-around........didnt work because I cannot locate "runservice.exe" and install it to the DEP excluded list. It says that file will be found in C:\Windows.......maybe because it is Vista? Purchased game last night.....still cant play! Demo worked fine. HELP!

Checked how I was logged in - set up as admin. Right clicked on the short cut and chose run as admin - worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a couple of annoying vista popups but got through them. Played for a few minutes and crashed to desktop - restarted again and played for awhile without any issues. So far having fun, camera takes alot to get used to and to perfect view even with using the mouse. No anomolies with graphics, game looks good at max resolution for my card.

Thanks Martin