Elicense will not show up in Control Panel

(under XP) Services show it is running. Stopping and restarting it has no effect. Without a WEGO multiplayer, there is no reason for me to have the game on my internet computer, and the FAQ says I need to get to the control panel applet to move the installation to my non-internet computer.

Thats actually common with some XP installs. There is a link in the Program Group under Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Unlicense Combat Mission Shock Force that will allow you to unlicense without uninstalling the game or you can uninstall which will also trigger the unlicense function.

Madmatt

You do get TWO activations though with that one license so you could also simply license both systems. On the non-connected computer you will have to perform an OFFline Activaction and to do that you need to be able to copy a file back and forth between it, and a system that IS connected to the internet. The process is pretty straightforward and detailed on the license screen that pops up when you first run the game on a new system.